Friday, November 16, 2007

Catherine - The Naturals (2007)



hey! long time no see! ;) after 3 terrible crashes and 3 formatting of my computer ...I'm back online at last with no severe losses! well all is not completely back to normal as i need a new motherboard, mine as a defect and will be replaced next week hopefully! let's see the bright side of things, it gave me plenty of time to listen to music! =D that's how i have recently discovered Catherine and though i was a bit reluctant at first ....cause i don't like screamo-like bands that much, they have eventually convinced me after a few spinning! ah ah! indeed, their music is full of furious breakdowns, heavy riffing and angry, dissonant melodies! nice menu isn't it? the vox that seemed screamo to me in the first place are indeed more like hardcore in the end, though that impression comes back to nag at me to me from time to time!lol ...whatever, a pretty good band IMHO that requires to be checked out forthwith! enjoy!


Catherine - The Naturals (2007)
Genre: Hardcore, Screamo
Tracklist:
01 First Take
02 The Naturals
03 Tailor
04 Light Brite
05 Dear Elizabeth
06 Fallacy
07 Through Art A Villain
08 Let's Pretend Like It's 1910
09 To Be Specific
10 Praise the Night Time

kick me plenty!

No comments: