Monday, September 07, 2009

Аясын Салхи - Coffin Town Under The Moon 2008



Let me bring you to ... Mongolia!! The other day I was watching a movie from that country (pretty cool one entitled Mongol, about the Genghis Khan)...but it would never have occured to me that in this untouched and pristine countryside a DM combo was to be found! Аясын Салхи plays an old style of DM in the line of Krabathor for intance or maybe The Crown / Crown of Thorns...pretty technical with awesome riffage! I don't know if Mongolia has other DM band but this one is well worth a shot believe me! \m/

Ayasiin Salhi - Coffin Town Under The Moon (2008)
Genre:DM
Tracklist:
01. Hummer
02. Ticket to a Death
03. Stab in the Back
04. Torture or Perdition
05. I'd Sooner Die
06. Flame and Flesh
07. Bleeding Heads
08. Coffin Town Under the Moon
09. Blood Sort
10. Brain Growth
11. I Make Space for You
12. Dead Silence
13. Putrefaction
14. Critical Condition
15. Alphabet of Death

Аясын Салхи - Coffin Town Under The Moon

1 comment:

THE DECEASED said...

Hey, I know I'm a bit late and it seems this blog is abandoned since 3 years, but perhaps someone's reading this! I'm searching for the 15-track-version of "Coffin town under the moon" since it came out, you have (had) it and no one other! Is there ANY chance to re-post this?? If someone reads that, thanx in advance!!!