Monday, August 31, 2009

Vader - Necropolis (2009)


Vader...Vader...Vader....Vader...since I listened to that one last piece they released...that's the only word ringing on the dingy walls of my benumbed pea brain!^^ I suppose you've heard of vader's last spawn...but as I didn't see it played 'round here I thought it might be useful to spread that new malevolent testimony of theirs by myself...so wield your sword you slug, as none shall survive the hordes of the dark Lord! \m/

Band:Vader
Album:Necropolis
Genre:Brutal DM...what else!??
Tracklist:
1. Devilizer
2. Rise of the Undead
3. Never Say My Name
4. Blast
5. The Seal
6. Dark Heart
7. Impure
8. Summoning the Futura
9. Anger
10. We Are Horde
11. When the Sun Drowns in Dark
12. Black Metal (Venom Cover w/ Bart Krysiuk from Hermh)
13. Fight Fire with Fire (Metallica cover w/ Maciek Taff from Rootwater, Black River)

Necropolis

No comments: