Monday, August 31, 2009

Phazm - Cornerstone of the Macabre



I remember once when I heard that some guys from Dimmu Borgir were creating a new band to play big ballsy R'N'R, I thought it was a really cool idea..but when the album came out, even though it not bad, it was not exactly what i expected! so here we are again with the guys from Yrkoon and Scarve (2 French bands) doing exactly the same! great minds think alike as the saying goes! ah ah! but this time the outcome is actually quite different and much closer to what i expected in the first place! like a super Motorheard! only remember...this band's just for fun! ^^

Band:Phazm
Album:Cornerstone of the Macabre
Tracklist:
1. Love me Rotten (Love me True)
2. The Worm on the Hook
3. Damnation
4. Strange Song
5. Welcome to my Funeral
6. The Old of the Meat
7. Mucho Mojo
8. The End
9. Necrophiliac
10. Damage Inc.
11. Adrift

Love me Rotten (Love me True)

No comments: