Friday, September 28, 2007

Riverside - Voices in My Head (2005)



Riverside comes from ....Poland (again)! they play a very peaceful/emotional progressive rock that is very enjoyable to have a rest or just relax thinking about nothing =)the musicianship is very good though it is not spectacular (or demonstrative i should say) ...and i'm sure you'll appreciate it...Riverside often reminds me the quietest passages/ballads of Vanden Plas, if you happen to know the band...but they have something from Porcupine Tree's or even Floydian's atmosphere as well, with very ambiant and electronic sounds used to wrap the whole thing in... definitely a band worth checkin' out if you want any advice from me!

Riverside - Voices in My Head (2005)
Genre: Progressive Rock
Tracklist:
01 Us
02 Acronym Love
03 Dna ts. Rednum or F. Raf
04 The Time I Was Daydreaming
05 Stuck Between
06 I Believe (bonus live track)
07 Loose Heart (bonus live track)
08 Out Of Myself (bonus live track)

Perfect Blend!

No comments: