Sunday, April 29, 2007

[LPP] The Boy Least Likely to - The Best Party Ever



we're in a landing zone! the party is slowing down a bit for everybody need to get a drink and relax!lol meanwhile for those who are staying on the dancefloor, this band plays some nice and sweet poppy melodies in the line of the beattles but with a more moder approach, including some electronic here and there! well we were dealing with being good, nice and all a bit earlier, that's the kind of music which is appropriate! if you headbang or get agitated with that one, then you're a madman...go and see a doc straightaway, these are "The Boy Least Likely to"! ah ah!

The Boy Least Likely to - The Best Party Ever
Genre: Pop
Tracklist:
01 Be Gentle With Me
02 Fur Soft As Fur
03 Monsters
04 Paper Cuts
05 Warm Panda Cola
06 I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes
07 I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon To Your Star
08 The Battle Of The Boy Least Likely To
09 Sleeping With A Gun Under My Pillow
10 Hugging My Grudge
11 My Tiger My Heart
12 God Takes Care Of The Little Things

no booze for you, but some juice instead!lol

No comments: