Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dragonlord - Rapture (2001)



That last play of your my bro, like Odin's mighty call, has somehow awoken a memory under my horn adorned helmet! DragonLord is back to life in my heart! That band of crazy maddafackez is certainly well known among you and famous for their great and heroic deeds!! Among other, let me say that in this band you'll find Eric Peterson from Testament \m/, Jon Allen from Sadus =D, crazy Steve Giorgio from Cynic ^^ and also 2 other less famous warriors! Xtreme and melodical, you named it! look out! a lightning bolt has just streaked the sky open and all of sudden the earth turned red! off we sail, on our chariot of fire! i'm wielding my sword! ah ah! \m/

Dragonlord - Rapture (2001)
Genre: Black Metal, Thrash Metal
Tracklist:
1 Vals De La Muerte (Intro)
2 Unholy Void
3 Tradition And Fine
4 Born To Darkness
5 Judgement Failed
6 Wolfhunt
7 Spirits In The Mist
8 Rapture

Northern Lore!

No comments: