Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster - Horse of the Dog [2002]



That stroll Beyond the Sunset, in the elvish wood really makes me feel like i'm rejuvenated! suddenly i fell restless, like i have a beehives in my head!lol i just feel like rockin' indeed! ah ah! or perhaps it's that matchbox that this silent ooooold bearded dude with pointy ears gave me! he told me to share it in every way and manner i could think of!!! so here's mine, click "B" at the bottom of the page and experience the restlessness...i have no word to describe it...except that it rockssss!! wow what a feeling!!lol \m/

The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster - Horse of the Dog [2002]
Genre: Rock POWAA!!!
Tracklist:
1 Celebrate Your Mother
2 Chicken
3 Whack Of Shit
4 Psychosis Safari
5 Giant Bones
6 Fishfingers
7 Charge The Guns
8 Morning Has Broken
9 Team Meat
10 Presidential Wave

"B" (click me to enter the beehive!)

No comments: